Sunday 4 November 2012


                                      Shutterbug Kilo Sale

So Im so disappointed that I didn't make it to the last Kilo sale in Langtons in Kilkenny.
Shutterbug is my favourite vintage store and they have such a great selection of different one off items at a reasonable price. I have purchased cardigans , broches and customized jackets from their facebookj page and never been dissappointed! i will post these items later!I am thrilled that they have announced they will be doing another Kilo sale in Dublin in December , even more exciting I will not only be going as an avid shopper but I will be WORKING at the Kilo sale with the fabulous Blanaid Hennessy and her wonderful team from Shutterbug, I am so excited and so grateful to get the oppurtunity to be part of their team if only for one day :) Roll on December !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment